Tender Care Home Health & Hospice currently has an excellent career opportunity for a Hospice Coordinator to provide support and to enhance our fantastic hospice team.
- Maintain regular communication with patients and families on their supply needs, ensuring a pleasant attitude and disposition.
- Deliver supplies as needed.
- Maintain medical supplies inventory.
- Assist in developing and implementing volunteer programs, including training and monitoring of volunteer activities.
- Ensure smooth operations of our hospice program by maintaining literature and packet inventory.
- Maintain good recordkeeping by uploading all necessary hospice documents into our patient management software.
- Other office duties as needed to help promote a successful hospice program.
- Complies with Tender Care Home Health & Hospice Compliance Plan.
- Complies with Tender Care Home Health & Hospice HIPAA Policies.
- At least 18 years of age.
- High School graduate or equivalent required.
- 1 year of experience in a hospice setting is preferred.
- Knowledge in the development of volunteer programs is preferred.
- Use of personal vehicle must be in good operating condition (mileage paid).
- Good driving record, and current insurance.
- Must be able to complete physical demands, ability to lift, carry supplies, etc.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
- Self-directing, organized with the ability to work with little direct supervision.
- A personality that demonstrates tact, empathy, patience are qualities needed for this position.